MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM SERVICES FOR BUSINESS
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Cisnet Solutions delivers custom-tailored Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems that will help grow any size business.
Dynamics CRM Software
Microsoft Dynamics CRM differentiates itself from the competition as the best platform for your business with both on-premise and cloud-based options (and the ability to move between them), tight integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook, and unlimited customization flexibility.
As a local CRM expert and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Cisnet Solutions designs and delivers custom-tailored Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems for companies in Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Our engagements begin with evaluating your business needs through a Business Requirements Analysis. Services include business requirements analysis and consultation, system design, implementation and data migration. We also perform version upgrades, assist with failed project restarts, and offer comprehensive customization services.
Cisnet Solutions remains committed after the project is completed, providing training, support, on-going management and customer events in Milton Keynes and Northampton to ensure long-term satisfaction with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
Close Sales Faster
Sales teams need tools that are familiar, intuitive, and easy to use, to help them be more effective and productive to achieve faster closing rates. Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows you to:
Create a single view of your customers with tools that streamline and automate everyday sales processes, promote shorter sales cycles, higher close rates and improve your customer retention. Quickly access your customer data and history online, across mobile devices or offline to work smarter and spend more time selling.
Use easy wizard communication tools to help keep your sales prospects and customers informed of new product and service offerings.
Enable your sales teams to work together effectively across teams, geographies and work groups. Easily set up sales territories, teams and price lists.
Get individual apps that work brilliantly on their own or together, so you can tailor a solution to your needs. And with Business and Enterprise editions, you’re covered from a few employees to thousands.
Improve Marketing Results
Improve the the effectiveness of marketing programs using campaign management tools such as insightful marketing analytics, and convenient data cleansing and segmentation features.
Deepen understanding of customer insights to help plan marketing programs effectively and execute them flawlessly. Easily track key performance indicators.
Increase understanding of marketing activities through data-driven insights to target resources to the areas that provide the highest ROI. Make the most of advanced business intelligence (BI) tools such as heat maps and trends to guide future investments and to transform marketing from a cost center to a growth center. Reduce time to market and improve brand consistency and message. Enterprise-ready collaboration means that you work better together – across your team and with other agencies on branding, content, and events, to stay aligned and agile.
Drive sales impact by delivering highly qualified leads straight to your CRM. Use behavioural data and advanced lead scoring to help you understand how your customers are engaged.
Reduce the complexity of your campaigns in order to focus on delivering amazing customer experiences at scale. The Visual Campaign Designer makes marketing automation and email marketing a snap.
Enhance Customer Service
To serve your customers effectively, you need to provide them with responsive, relevant, effective service – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Microsoft Dynamics CRM goes beyond just resolving customer complaints to empowering your service providers to impress and please your customers. Inspire loyalty, empower employees and drive service resolution with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which also allows you to:
Inspire customer loyalty and engage customers via their channel of choice across web, social, chat, and mobile with full multichannel service capabilities. Easily access customer information, case management, service history and support knowledge.
Empower service providers with the tools to deliver consistent, efficient assistance that enhances customer loyalty and profitability. The Unified Service Desk provides them with a single, unified tool to deliver fast amazing service.
Take advantage of the completely customizable interface to match your support processes, which places no limits on the number of users.
Drive service resolution and help reduce service response times, improve case resolution, and increase customer self-service with a powerful Knowledge Base.
Manage and exceed customer service level agreements (SLAs), and enable dynamic routing and queuing to help ensure you hit your service targets.
Unify teams around customer care and empower them to move quickly to meet today’s customer expectations. The combined power of Yammer and Microsoft Dynamics CRM can increase transparency and agility.
Get More Social
Putting employees in the conversation means your business can get things right. Salespeople can spot new opportunities, and respond to competitive threats with precision. Marketing teams can use social insights to fine-tune messaging, and customer care teams can use sentiment analysis to understand customers and to make interactions more meaningful. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can:
- Adapt: Turn sentiment into opportunity with Microsoft Social Listening. Monitor brand presence and track strategic initiatives across marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Converse: Get rid of cold calling, and create warm introductions. Make every conversation more relevant with social insights that help you get to know the person behind the contact data.
- Employ Social: Employ tools to monitor, analyze, and report any mentions of your organizations brand or product in social media networks and in online communities.
- Networking: Build your network, and deepen relationships with social.
- Social Data: Give your sales team unprecedented social data for lead generation and relationship management.
- Build Relationships: Make every customer conversation more relevant, valuable and productive.
Connect with your customers on any channel, and provide service on their terms. Provide care everywhere to create customers for life.
Meet your customers anywhere on any device with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This new mobile experience allows you to see everything you need, no matter where you are. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
Gain instant visibility into your pipeline from anywhere, on any device. Engage with your customers on any channel, and provide service on their terms. Care everywhere to create customers for life.
Consolidate & centralize critical business information on customers, prospects, vendors, and employees. Improve efficiency & maximize productivity by streamlining and integrating work flow across sales, marketing, customer services, billing, and much more!
- Efficient: Save time by eliminating redundant data entry into different systems.
- Minimal Costings: Control labor costs and save paper.
- Better Comms: Improve inter-departmental communication.
- Visibility: Increase business insight with a complete view of all company information.
Manage and Automate with xRM
xRM stands for eXtended Relationship Management. The “X” represents an aspect of your business. It refers to any important relationship information a business needs to manage. xRM represents the concept of leveraging Dynamics CRM for strategic business advantage.
- Manage: Manage business relationships with employees, contractors, distributors, partners, re-sellers, suppliers all within CRM.
- Create: Create new applications by using the existing capabilities, services, and point-and-click extensibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Automate: Automate key business processes such as order fulfillment, expense tracking and reimbursement, paid time off management, time and billing, and anything else you can imagine using the built-in workflow capabilities of Dynamics CRM.
- Multitask: Eliminate single-purpose business applications and reduce total cost of ownership by leveraging your xRM solution across the enterprise.